Know About Tutor
Courses & Prices
Actionable step-by-step guide:
Day 0 Types of equipment required
Day 1 Gain clarity on four W’s
Day 2 Show name, description and publicity sheet
Day 3 Trailer script based on Russell Brunson’s Epiphany bridge script
Day 4 Intro, outro, and music.
Day 5 Bold branding.
Day 6 Catch-up day
Day 7 Catch-up day
Day 8 Content creation strategy
Day 9 Plan your launch strategically
Day 10 Batching content and mini launch episodes.
Day 11 Big fish and iTunes account
Day 12 Submitting tailor on podcasting platform
Day 13 Catch-up day
Day 14 Catch-up day
Day 15 Final pieces
- How to start the podcast from scratch with zero technical know-how.
- Know that podcast is the future.
- Equipment required and DIY techniques for recording the podcast.
- Deciding the show name and writing killer show description
- Creating a well-researched and proven publicity sheet.
- Guidelines on podcast assets like graphics and show description.
- Outlining trailer, intro & outro scripts, selecting music and recordings guidelines.
- Strategy to create high-quality content.
- Batching your recordings to create weeks of content.
- Understanding various platforms to publish a podcast.
- Launching your podcast and creating hype on social media.
- Launch your podcast successfully and learn how to track your rankings for social proofs.
- Batching content and creating mini launch episodes.
- Monetizing your podcast.